Kimchi Kawaii will do its best to protect your privacy, including working with reputable third-party entities.
If you're not happy with any communication from Kimchi Kawaii or have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we rely on a number of legal bases to collect the use and share information including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no or opt out (i.e. an "unsubscribe" button).
How do I withdraw my consent?
You may change your mind and decide to withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Kimchi Kawaii 955 Cranbrook Ct. #335 Davis, CA 9616
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information, if we are required by law or court order to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - Paypal
Our credit and debit payment processing is currently accomplished through Paypal, a third-party processing service that allows us to accept your payment online.
Your data may be stored through Squarespace's and/or Paypals's data storage, databases, and the general Squarespace or Paypal application.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Paypal stores your credit card data. According to our best information, your data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data should be stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information should be deleted.
All direct payment gateways are required to adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and/or disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with Laws
We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or, destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit and/or debit card information, the information is encrypted and stored with encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we do our best to follow applicable requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Our website, and our third party service providers may use, a internet browser feature known as a cookie, which assigned a unique identification to your computer or device. Generally, cookies are stored on your computer's hard drive or mobile device.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 9 – Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. W describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
SECTION 10 – Data retention
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information email us at: email@example.com or by mail at: Kimchi Kawaii, 955 Cranbrook Ct. #335, Davis, CA 95616.